September 20, 2018
- Minutes – approved, no corrections
- No Guests
- New Travel Bee – trying to think of new things to do, thinking we start a new one in January. Jenn will bring Carol’s RR to next meeting
- QuiltCon charity sew day Oct 13 @ Public Works in Ephrata
- Program: Merge exercise – we tried out some blocks, cut them up, got a partner and merged. There were some interesting results!
- New Year’s Exchange was decided: make any item or spend $25
- Jenn S handed out challenge fabrics
- Due October meeting (she’ll bring back to Nov. meeting)
- She also brought little gifts of Painter’s Palette & American Made FQ’s
- It was mentioned about the Oct 6th Amish Mennonite Auction
- Sew n Tell
For the September 2018 SewIn. Who’s bringing what?
1 ironing board and iron
Baked broccoli cheese balls & Peanut butter fudge bars
Cabbage salad and cookies
Fruit and veggie trays
It was another grass party. I really need to call every month and make sure someone is there! Our sew n tell was great this meeting, so glad I got the pics before my phone died. The first several are our 2018 Travel Bees.
Then came last years finished Travel Bees.
Our scrap bag exchange projects were also due in August. There were a nice variety of items. There were more but I apparently didn’t take pictures of them.
And finally the regular Sew n Tell.
See ya next month!
- Minutes approved
- Lauren and Angie (we think) will be leaving us. We will need a new secretary.
- QuiltCon charity quilt – keep working on your tiny pieced blocks
- Travel Bee – almost done! Jenn, Jenn and Carol are leading this project.
- Program: Linda shared some interesting selvage projects and ideas
- Scrap exchange due in August!
- Sew N Tell