MLMQG October 20017 Minutes
- Wheelchair charity quilts: At this meeting you did a great job of donating 8 wheelchair quilts for McKay’s in Soap Lake. Jenn and Angie will deliver them Friday.
- INMOD Quilt retreat: INMOD quilt guild will join us in the spring (specifics TBD) for an event. Perhaps we can meet in Ephrata in order to go to the Fabric Patch.
- Officers Next Year: It was decided that rather than Virginia remaining president, we will rotate the guild president each month. Virginia will remain the point of contact for business, but each rotating president will lead that month’s meeting. The secretary and treasurer will be exempt from taking a turn as president.
- NEXT MEETING IS NOV 9! Your $20 dues will be collected at this meeting since we will not meet again before the January registration deadline.
- Program: Charisma spoke to us about planning quilting. One area of focus was implementing key elements into the design. These include: 1.) Dimension 2.) Movement 3.) Secondary designs 4.) Textures 5.) Life 6.) A story