June 18, 2015 minutes
Welcomed & visited
Attendance: Virginia, Charisma, Sabrina, Jeri, Jenn, Katrina, Kathy, Kim
- Discussed old business
- We have been invited to be a part of Wenatchee’s quilt show. We are to give Virginia sizes of quilts we would like to enter for our display.
- Finalized Logo. Design #1 Jeri volunteered to make a bigger, quilted version of our logo for demo purposes. We are all to bring fabric to July’s meeting for the logo quilt.
- Virginia & Kim are still working on financials but we are now a part of the National MQG. We discussed signing up and registering as individuals. Also had to make an amendment to the by-laws to be under MQG Tax exempt status . That was passed.
- We showed our Travel Bees
- We discussed doing a monthly modern block. All of us will rotate a block idea. Then as a group we will bring a version to the next meeting.
- Charisma showed the Sew Kind of Wonderful quick curve ruler, Patterns and a few quilts.