In attendance: Carol (new), Linda (new), Angie, Gretchen, Kay, Carole, Kathy, friend, Virginia
- Creative Speed Challenge – we saw Charisma’s and Virginia’s and it was explained what we did. (Polly and Sally – please bring yours next time)
- Wenatchee exchange charity quilt – several places were suggested Project Linus, New Hope, Soroptomist and PEO. Angie will look into it and bring info back to November meeting for final decision. Polly won the second quilt (half log cabin)! Yea Polly!
- 2017 program sign-up – a few more people signed up. We have 6 months with no one signed up.
- Retreat – looking at Camp Lutherhaven, in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho in March, May or October 2017. Still waiting for confirmation which dates are open. She is checking against other calendar. 2 nights/5 meals $150 or 2 nights/4 meals $137 Friday am to Sunday afternoon. Looks like we have at least 6 people interested. Will let you know when I have actual dates.
- Basin Piecemakers prep: October 25, 7 pm. The list was sent out of Modern quilting terms that we will explain with our quilts.
- Program: Carole explained a technique she learned from Joe Cunningham. Fantasy 4-patch. Very interesting simple process that makes for a complicated quilt. She shared 2 completed quilts and one in progress. I know those that weren’t there would have enjoyed this one!
- November meeting on 2nd Thursday the 10th
- Dues $20 due at Nov. meeting
- NO meeting in December
- January party – exchange gift a container made from fabric, bag, basket, etc. 6 pm at Virginia’s home. Third Thursday, 19th.
- New Travel Bee beginning in January – contact Charisma for information