- Travel bee: the travel bee quilts are looking amazing: keep up the great work, ladies!
- Scrap quilts: this mini quilt scrap challenge turned out great for those members who participated!
- Quilt Con 2018 Challenge Update: sew day was decided for August 5 at Virginia’s. Even though it is due in January, we will knock it out well before the holidays.
- Program: Lindsey talked to us about hand quilting with some beautiful examples.
○ Perle cotton, crochet thread,Sashiko or Auri_l 12 are good picks for this.
○ Marking tools: water soluble blue is safest
○ Needles: Richard Hemming size 2 is great, also Crewel embroidery needles specialty quilt stores
○ Names for further research: Anna Maria Horner, Sarah Fielke, Riane Menardi
- Sew and Tell:
○ Congratulations to Jennifer Tincher for being published in Make Modern Magazine for her bigfoot design!
● Retreat: There still may be a few spaces open for the retreat in September hosted by the INMOD group